Using over four decades of our expertise meant that combining strength, safety, sustainability and beauty within our Dualframe 75 Casement window system was at the forefront of the design process.
Dualframe 75 windows are suitable for new-builds and refurbishment projects across a wide range of building needs including residential, educational and light commercial applications.
Standard or 'softline' transom, mullions and outerframe are available to achieve a contemporary or traditional look for your projects. Vents have been designed to accept the full length Eurogroove to ensure compatibility with a wide range of industry standard hardware.
System features of the Dualframe 75 Casement aluminium window:
- Superior thermal performance exceeding the requirements of Part L for thermal insulation and air permeability
- Can achieve 'A' Window Energy Rating with double glazed units making it a cost effective solution for your project
- Suitable for new-builds or refurbishment projects especially in residential, educational or light commercial applications
- Wide range of powder coated colours available with dual-colour capability
- Kitmarked to BES7950 for security and meets Secured by Design specification
- Can be internally or externally beaded
- Unique polyamide strips with integral bead retention leg to minimise projection of the opening light
Contact us for more infomation.