Confort 125 is a thermally insulated lift-sliding system that is durable, stable and robust. This system is available in 1, 2 and 3 rail versions, so a 6-leaf sliding door is perfectly feasible. With a maximum vent weight of 240kg for the sliding and 300kg for the lift-sliding version, large glazed areas are easily attainable.
System features of the Confort 125 aluminium lift-slide door:
- A combination of strong profiles and stainless sreel rollers with polyamide support allows Confort 125 to be used for glazed areas up to 2.5m high for the sliding version
- Self-levelling stainless steel rollers assures effortless vent gliding even at the maximum vent weight. Stainless steel wheels do not deform and therefore guarantee a long-life performance
- Lift-slide hardware allows vents up to 300kg with a glazed area up to 2.8m high
- Vent profiles with a building depth of 50mm can accomodate glazing from 4mm to 35.5mm
- Confort 125 lift-sliding doors are compatible with other Sapa Building System products
Design Features of the Confort 125 aluminium lift-slide door:
- Gutter Section Frame allows internal floor finishes to be flush with the inner frame to avoid thresholds
- Complementary range of supplementary profiles allow the fenestration to be perfectly integrated within the building
- Design glazing beads add extra finish
- Specially designed end peices make the Confort 125 Lift-sliding door complete in all respects
Safety Features of the Confort 125 aluminium lift-slide door:
- Multipoint locks can be applied
- Lock of the vent has an anti-lift device. Additionally a central security piece on top of the vent also prevents lifting
- Internal tubular glazing beads prevent unclipping from the outside
- The lock of the Confort 125 Lift-sliding door can include a right vent position to assure healthy ventilation of the building
Our brochure is available to download on the documentation tab above.
Contact us for more infomation.