Elegance 52 Özellikleri
- Factory prepared beaded frames are used to rapidly glaze and weather tight the Elegance 52 curtain wall.
- The same frames can also be used with a dedicated range of 85mm mullion and transom profiles to create a hidden vent appearance when viewed from the inside outwards
- Each frame can be permanently fixed to the curtain wall, or be fitted using friction stays for top-hung opening.
- All frames provide a uniform picture-frame external appearance with the opening part indistinguishable from the fixed parts.
- Using different thermal breaks and foam inserts, four thermal steps are available for the frames.
- Factory prepared frames ensure the highest level of workmanship is achieved.
- Integrated EPDM perimeter gaskets fitted to each frame in the factory ensure robust weather performance.
Air tightness refers to the amount of air that will travel through a window or door system in its closed position, both under positive and negative pressure.
The test applies specified amounts of water spray to the outside face of the window (combination) while incrementally increasing the air pressure. The result defines the test pressure, time and position of any water infiltration.
The test applies a series of positive and negative test air pressures. Measurements and inspections are made to asses relative frontal deflection and resistance to damage from wind loads.
I4 / E5