Reasons to Buy
Dualframe 75mm Si casement windows have a unique operating action that minimises the risk of damage to the product or injury to the operator. The handle is key operated and the key must be inserted in order to access the turn mode. Once the window is closed, it automatically defaults to the tilt only mode.
Hinges are concealed within the frame, which removes colour matching issues and prevents a clash with plaster lines. Flush vents and flat profiles combine to create a simple and streamlined appearance, whilst an 88mm sightline maximises viewing area without compromising the u-value of the window.
- Top hung, side hung and fixed lights available, including frame couplers and curtain wall interface
- BS7950 Accredited and therefore part of Sapa’s Secured by Design range
- External beading requires no additional components to comply with BS7950
- Highest class weather performance for water tightness, air permeability and wind resistance
- Tailed gaskets and centre seal reduce thermal radiation and mean that costly foam inserts into the profiles are not required