Reasons to Buy
The C160S Lift & Slide Door achieves excellent performance over large glass spans without compromising on aesthetics. Its smooth operation and multitude of opening solutions provide an adaptable route to maximising light in today’s residential dwellings.
The C160S can achieve U frame values of 1.4 W/m²K
- Reversed locking principle improves aesthetics
- Multiple threshold options to suite any installation
- Up to 3 track options allow multiple door opening configurations
- PAS 24 options available
- Stainless steel rail and polyamide rollers provide great ease of movement for door weights up to 330Kg
- Combined gasket and brush sealings in central joint of sashes ensure a draught free door
- Dual colour options mean exterior building requirements do not need to affect the interior design choices
- Excellent finish quality
- 600 Pa Air
- 900 Pa Water
- 1800 Pa Wind
Arriving when needed, C160S Lift & Slide Door Kits from Sapa Building System can help reduce inventory whilst improving scheduling and minimising disruption of production.
With the flexibility for you to meet short term demand or to expand your current product offering, We supply quality aluminium kits that could allow you to save time, money and effort.
OUR C160S LIFT & SLIDE DOOR KITS PROVIDE:
- No waste - Aluminium bars and gaskets are cut to the exact required length
- No stock - Everything you need arrives together as one delivery
- No tooling - Only need to assemble the kit as all the cutting is done for you
By reducing your scheduling times, there's no interruption to any existing production and quick assembly times guarantee that you'll have quality products on time, when you need them most.
For more information, contact us using the contact form or call 01684 853500.