Is this right for my project?
- Perfect for high rise buildings due to the extremely low air infiltration (0.18m³/hm²), which is 10 times better than than European standards (1.89 m³/hm²).
- Slim sightlines - only a 95mm frame depth which is extremely low for a PassivHaus window
- Large sized windows are possible - up to 2400mm height and 1600mm width
- Wide range of window configurations - Turn, Tilt/Turn, Bottom Hung and Fixed
- Virtually maintenance free
- Very safe due to the combination of safety glass and special hardware (Multipoint Locking). This ensures a high resistance against forced entry as well as the internal tubular glazing beads preventing unclipping from the outside
- Compatible with other Sapa window and door products
- Over 400 powder coated paints, textures and finishes available
- Avantis 95 includes several weather barriers such as specially designed gaskets, a large decompression chamber and internal drainage to ensure weather resistance
The PassivHaus Methodology
PassivHaus is a construction concept which refers to the leading international energy efficient design standard for buildings. PassivHaus buildings are built according to principles developed by the PassivHaus Institute (PHI). The PHI is an independent research centre in Germany and is the leading insititute for research and development of sustainable constructions and are responsible for promoting and maintaining the Passive House -Passivhaus building programme.
PassivHaus Buildings provide:
- High levels of comfort
- Improved indoor air quality
- Lower energy bills
- Reduced carbon footprint
Passive buildings require little to no energy to maintain a constant, pleasant temperature due to excellent insulation, air tightness and efficient heat recovery systems. Buildings can also be powered easily using renewable heat sources like solar panels and can reduce household bills by up 90%.
Sapa Building System and relevant products have been members of the PassivHaus Trust since July 2013.
ift Rossenheim is an internationally active, technical-scientific service provider and specialist for manufacturers of windows, curtain walls, glass, pedestrian, industrial and commercial gates and doors as well as all accessories. ift Rossenheim perform testing for the fitness of use of building components and various materials depending on their field of application.