Is this right for my project?
- Various infills, concealed vents, photovoltaics and ventilation are all easily intergrated.
- Maximum light can penetrate buildings as larger glass loads can be installed (up to 680kg)
- Insulation levels up to "Passivhaus" standards to minimise energy consumption whilst maximising user comfort.
- The ability to use "Live Loads"
- Incorporated "Decentralised" ventilation systems for healthy, modular and energy efficient building ventilation.
- All components are rigorously selected for their low environmental impact and energy efficiency contributions. Recycled aluminium accounts of 50% of Sapa’s global production.
The Passivhaus methodology
PassivHaus is a construction concept which refers to the leading international energy efficient design standard for buildings. PassivHaus buildings are built according to principles developed by the PassivHaus Institute (PHI). The PHI is an independent research centre in Germany and is the leading insititute for research and development of sustainable constructions and are responsible for promoting and maintaining the Passive House -Passivhaus building programme.
PassivHaus Buildings provide:
- High levels of comfort
- Improved indoor air quality
- Lower energy bills
- Reduced carbon footprint
Passive buildings require little to no energy to maintain a constant, pleasant temperature due to excellent insulation, air tightness and efficient heat recovery systems. Buildings can also be powered easily using renewable heat sources like solar panels and can reduce household bills by up 90%.
Sapa Building System and relevant products have been members of the PassivHaus Trust since July 2013.
ift Rossenheim is an internationally active, technical-scientific service provider and specialist for manufacturers of windows, curtain walls, glass, pedestrian, industrial and commercial gates and doors as well as all accessories. ift Rossenheim perform testing for the fitness of use of building components and various materials depending on their field of application.