A dream of making inside out
Are you dreaming of opening the complete wall and make your inside out? With folding doors from Sapa you can. With just some easy steps, you can push the folds aside and let the nature in. The AMBIAL folding door can be fully opened outwards offering you a panoramic view, flooding rooms with natural light and blurring the boundaries between indoors and outdoors.
Designed to be both durable and easy to use, the AMBIAL supported folding door can incorporate up to 10-leaf with a maximum height of 3 m for an opening of 12 m wide, in a straight line or on a corner, without visible post. With a 75 mm module and supported by Sapa’s exclusive rollers, chosen for their resilience, each leaf can support a weight of up to 150 kg. AMBIAL also guarantees thermal and acoustic performance, as well as high-level weather and water resistance.
To open the door you simply push the frames to one side so that they fold up outside. Smooth and precise folding is ensured by an integrated guide rail in the top of the frame and a sturdy roller that runs in a stainless steel track. Hidden adjusters allow a precise fit at the top, bottom and sides, ensuring that the door runs smoothly and has a perfect finish. This provides enhanced thermal performance and a high level of security. The folding door folds up on the outside and is available with a low threshold.
- Large sizes available up to: L 1.2 m x H 3 m per leaf, with possible configurations from 3 to 10-leaf for the straight line version with an opening of up to 12 m wide and from 2 to 10-leaf for the corner version
- Weight: up to 150 kg per leaf
- Glazing thickness from 9 to 52 mm
- Secure design, to keep the door on the upper and lower tracks, thanks to the anti-derailment and anti-lift function
- Option to lock the intermediate leaves with ultra-flat handles and keys so that the profiles or keys are not damaged in the folded position
- Locks adapted depending on the function: 2 points with or without key, 3 points with key or 2 lever points for semi-fixed leaf
- Blocking magnets to protect the door from any shocks when in the open position, or if it is windy or if the door is incorrectly operated
- Security system to prevent the intermediate leaves being opened when the main door is closed
- Protective space between gaskets to avoid fingers being trapped
- Optional anti-slip threshold frame
If you need more technical information, we are here to help!